There's nothing simple about the grieving process. But we truly hope that we can help make part of this difficult time a little bit easier with these beautiful, personalized sympathy acknowledgement cards.
*** CARD STOCK ***
• This stunning, embossed panel linen card stock comes in natural white linen. It has a gorgeous texture, yet offers a smooth writing surface that is easy to write on. It is 80lb. cover stock (FSC certified paper) and we print using non-petroleum based inks.
*** ENVELOPES ***
•Matching linen envelopes are included.
*** INSIDE TEXT ***
• If you would like the inside message to be removed, please make the selection in the drop-down menu when you checkout.
• There is also the option in the drop-down menu to provide your own custom message at no extra charge. If you choose this option, please be sure to leave the message in the "Note to Seller."
*** PERSONALIZATION ***
• When you check out, please be sure to leave the family/personalization in the "Note to Seller" box. Failure to leave this information may result in a production delay.
*** OTHER DETAILS ***
• Matching envelopes are included. We can print your name and return address for an additional cost (upgrade available in drop-down menu at checkout)
• Sold in sets of 10, 20, 30 and 50. Additional quantities are available by changing the "AMOUNT" you select at checkout. For example, if you'd like 200 cards, select AMOUNT 2 and QUANTITY 100.
• These cards measure 5.5" by 4.25" when folded (standard A2 size)
• Cellophane sleeve packaging (included in price) or upgrade to a gift box for an extra cost
*** OTHER CARD CHOICES ***
• Please note: We have many other sympathy acknowledgement cards from which you can choose. Please follow this link to view your other options. https://www.etsy.com/shop/theenchantedenvelope?section_id=19885208
PLEASE NOTE: Because colors vary on computer monitors, what you see on your screen may differ slightly from your finished product.
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
While we do NOT automatically email proofs, we will email you a low-res proof upon your request. Please know that the faster you respond, the sooner you will get your order!
We ship via UPS and USPS. We strive to keep shipping costs as low as possible. If you order multiple items and we feel we can lower the shipping costs calculated by Etsy, we will send you a coupon credit toward a future purchase!
We will always do our best to help you track a package. However, we are NOT resposible for packages that are lost or delayed in transit via USPS, UPS, FedEx, or any other carrier. And we cannot guarantee arrival times. Our posted 'expected' delivery dates are just that ... EXPECTED. They are simply estimates based on what normally happens with items we ship and what the carriers post on their ends for the selected method of shipment. Unfortunately, items get delayed in transit, and there is nothing we can do about that as the seller. But if something doesn't get to you in a timely manner, please let us know.
Because computer monitors vary, the color on your finished product may differ slightly from what you see on your screen.
Our logo is printed on the back of the folding notecards and notepads. If you would like it removed, we can do that for a $5.00 charge. Please message us if you’d like that option.
In addition, if you would like to add your own logo to the backs of the cards, that is an additional $7.50.
All of our paper is FSC certified paper and it is all manufactured in wind-milled powered mills in the United States! Our cover stock ranges from 80lb. to 120lb. with varying colors and textures. Please see the individual products for specifics.
YES! If your order is a gift being shipped directly to the individual, please tell us in the "Notes to Seller," because we can write out a small gift card with the wording of your choice! We can do this for all products except canvases
All of our products are packed carefully to prevent shipping damage. Some are packed in cello bags and then shipped in a bubble-wrapped envelope and others are shipped in boxes before being packaged. It very much depends on your order. You often have the option to upgrade to a gift box! Sometimes gift boxes are even free!
If a product is damaged during shipment, it is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with UPS or USPS. If you need help with this, please contact us. If UPS or USPS determined your order was improperly packed, we will take responsibility for that.
Because our items are all personalized, it does take a little time on our end, and it is very much based upon the product.
However, most items have a product time of 3 to 10 business days. Once they are shipped, most will arrive within 2-3 days.
If you need a product faster than 3 to 10 business days (each product is different and we have a more specific time frame listed on each item), please contact us and we will work hard to get it to you faster. (Expedited fees may apply).
Because our items are personalized, we generally do not accept returns or give refunds.
However, if the product was produced correctly, and you are not satisfied, please let us know. We will do our best to work with you.
In addition, if there is a mistake that we made, we will correct your order free of charge.
Sep 28, 2018
These were absolutely beautiful. They arrived very quickly and do not have a single complaint about any one of the cards. High quality paper and printing. Everyone is asking me where I got these from. Can't recommend enough!